Tuesday, October 2, 2007

First of many to come






























Hi to all who don't know me and have never been to my shop Identity.

I get so many requests to put up images and info on items dropping in the shop that until the site is up I figured this would help.

FAQ: I have had a skate shop in Toronto for 7 yrs now. Last year I had the opportunity to grow into the space I'm in now. With such a large space and through seeing different shops in other cities like NYC I decided to intergrate some of the best streetwear brands into a shop that would encumpass Skate, Music, Art, Streetware and a way of life.

I nor any of the people who work for me are elitest jerk so who are not going to give you the time of day. I am here to build a sneaker and streetwear following not a cult lol....

We carry....... Apparel from: Zoo York, Marc Ecko cut and sew, Famous, Lifetime, Obey, Artful Dodger, LRG, Crooks and Castles, 10Deep, Red Clay, Rocksmith, King Stampede, Subscript, RVCA, Freshjive, Cheap Mondays, Addict, Box Fresh, Lamar and Dauley, TBG, SLB, In4mation, Triko and Super Dry more to come......

Shoes: Nike SB, JB Classics, Reebok, Etnies, Etnies Plus, Vans, DC, Emerica, ES, Globe, Supra, Osiris more to come.......