Monday, February 18, 2008

Contest for the the year!!!!!!!

So it's family day in Ontario woohooo!!!!!! Yep I'm working as always.

So I'm sitting here thinking what can I do to get you guys off your asses at the most depressing time of the year.

Here is what I have come up with. God help my if this goes out of control.

The What Are you Wearing Pic of the Month.

Here is how this is going to work.

1)You send your pick of you in your dopest outfit and if yours is the best outfit which includes shoes for that month.

You will win a prize pack from one of my suppliers.

Send your pic along with your phone number, name and info on what your wearing to info@sellingsoles.com.

All photo will become property of Identity retail and it's affiliate stores to be used for the purpose of this contest or other promotion.